Although we retain copyright over all content on this site, Hey! We’re Walking Here and The Not Getting Run Over Blog are a public-interest project. You may reuse our content for legitimate purposes as follows:
1. If you’re a journalist or a safe-streets activist, we encourage you to make fair use of our content as permitted by law. (And if you’d like a quote on a specific matter for a specific story, contact us.)
2. If you’re a classroom teacher at any level, you may reproduce or reuse our content for nonprofit, non-commercial educational use, without asking first.
3. For everyone else: you may reproduce or reuse our content for non-commercial purposes, without asking first, subject to a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike license. In general, the terms are:
- You must credit us by name for any content you use or borrow.
- You may not use our content for commercial purposes.
- If you extend or build on our work, or incorporate it into your work, you must license the resulting work product on the same terms.
4. If you’re going to cite us, please cite this website as “Hey! We’re Walking Here,” and cite the blog as “The Not Getting Run Over Blog,” and the author as Rich Mintz, as applicable.
Thanks for playing!